The webinar will focus on the following key points:
- Where did cookies come from?
- Why have cookies become so important in digital campaigns?
- What do we know about first-party and third-party cookies?
- Is the culture of tracing over? • What are the implications of cookies fading away?
- How do we create a new post-cookies ecosystem?
Some of your key take-aways will be:
- Overview of new advertising: what can marketing and communication specialists do?
- Key principles to adjust your strategies and win
- Applications for the higher education players
Speaker: Ronan Carrein, a 15 years expert in digital advertising related product development and go to market strategy at Google
When: Friday May 21st, 2021 - h. 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. (CET)
Where: on the EUPRIO Webex Room (connection link sent by email)
Target group: EUPRIO Members
Registration: on MyEUPRIO
Deadline: May 20th, 2021
Should you need any further information for registering to the webinar please feel free to contact:
Paola Scioli, EUPRIO Development Manager - mob. +39 335 5725029 - email: email@example.com
Ronan Carrein in his own words: "I have 15 years of experience in digital advertising related product development and go to market strategy at Google. Most noticeably, I have launched Remarketing, Google's retargeting technology and a pillar of Cookie / tag based user targeting. Until recently, I was leading Google 1P data effort for the publisher business in San Francisco, showing top US companies how to start leveraging 1P data as a more efficient, future proof alternative to cookies. I recently joined Better & Stronger to build a data team and transform the company into a spearheading agency when it comes to helping clients transition to a data centric ecosystem".
Contact info on Ronan’s Linkedin profile